- Producer: Thomas Hardy & Sons
- Capacity: 750ml
- Awards: GOLD MEDAL – Adelaide Royal Wine Show, Class 32
- Grape varieties: Shiraz/Syrah
- Appellation: McLaren Vale, Australia
- ABV: 14.5%
- Tasting note: A classic example of McLaren Vale Shiraz displaying vibrant and expressive notes of dark fruits, chocolate, violets and vanillin spice. On the palate, the wine is dense and intense, showing ripe plum & dark berry fruits in combination with chocolate, liquorice and tar. Evenly balanced with a plush texture, an abundance of sweet fruit flavour & fine structural tannin provides a wine of classic McLaren Vale richness with juicy bright fruit flavour.
- Cellaring: 8+ years
- Food pairings: Enjoy this wine with a beef stew, rib eye steak, grilled/roast beef or strong hard cheeses especially cheddar.