- Producer: Thomas Hardy & Sons
- Capacity: 750ml
- Code: TMA01
- Gold medal- Decanter World Wine Awards
- Gold medal- New York World Wine and Spirit competition
- Gold medal- Sydney Royal Wine Show
- Cellaring: 15+ years
- Grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Appellation: Coonawarra +Margaret river, Australia
- ABV: 14%
- Tasting note:
- Colour: Deep red crimson edge
- Aromas: leaf & spice, notes dominate with fragrant black currant and mulberry fruit. Balance aromatics that are further complexed with notes of cedar and sandalwood spice, delivering classic Cabernet aromas.
- Palate: brooding and powerful palate showing sweet bright fruits of dark plum and ripe berry beautifully integrated with subtle oak spice and sweetness. Fine lingering tannin structure gives the wine great balance and persistence flavor.
- Food pairings: Great with dry-aged wagyu beef, a charred gruyere burger, mushroom pizza with tomato sauce, lamb steak with rosemary or some marinated ribeye steak. A terrific match for pungent or creamy cheeses or grilled portabello mushrooms with butter and garlic.