RAMIRANA VARIETAL Cabernet Sauvignon
- Producer: Vinã Ventisquero
- Capacity: 750ml
- Grape varieties: 85 % Cabernet Sauvignon – 15% Syrah
- Appellation: Central Valley, Chile
- ABV: 12,5%
- Wine style: Dry & Medium
- Tasting note:
- Colour : This wine is intense ruby red in colour
- Aromas: The nose reveals fresh red fruit, such as raspberries and strawberries, together
with blueberries and blackcurrants, intermingled with notes of vanilla and
- Palate: Good body and balanced acidity, with ripe tannins, and a good balance between fruit
and oak in the aftertaste.
- Food pairings: This wine pairs well with mature cheese, red meat, as well as roast duck or lamb.