RAMIRANA TRINIDAD VINEYARD
- Producer: Vinã Ventisquiro
- Capacity: 750ml
- Awards: 91 points James Suckling, 91 points Robert Parker, 92 points Tim Atkin
- Grape varieties: Syrah: 64 %, Cabernet Sauvignon: 28 %, Carmenere: 8 %.
- Appellation: Maipo Valley, Trinidad Vineyard, Chile
- ABV: 14%
- Wine style: Dry & Full-bodied
- Tasting note: Deep ruby colour with violet hints. Of great intensity are the ripe berries such as blueberries and blackberries from the Syrah with notes of cassis and red cherry from Cabernet Sauvignon. He Carménere for its part, is expressed with notes of black pepper and tobacco. Complement soft native forest aromas characteristic of the place where the grapes Wine that is expressed in several aromatic layers. With great
concentration and structure, all the fruit rush sits strongly over a structural and softly delicate drop of french oak, where the vanilla and spicy hints complements the juicy velvety fruity end. Long and clean finish.
- Food pairings: Ideal for red grilled meat, rich flavored dishes as deer and wild pork. Or with lamb and
pork as well.